Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just a few weeks away, happening the 23th & 26th November respectively. Even though it all started as a 24-hour event, over the course of the years and after all the popularity it has been gaining, Black Friday & Cyber Monday have been extending their time window on every new edition. Now the deals begin early November and it lasts almost a month.
It can be really time-consuming to try to keep up with the best deals, especially since many of the good ones can last just a few hours. I know, it can be overwhelming, that’s why we’ll do all the research and all the arduous job for you.
Here you can expect to find the best deals on gaming pcs, consoles, games, peripherals, hardware, among many others.
All posts in this category will be constantly updated as new and better deals arise, so make sure you bookmark this post and keep visiting us regularly, you don’t want to miss it!
This year the Black Friday event in Amazon is expected to be bigger and better than the previous one, so here goes a handful of tips that can help you prepare for all what is coming:
Establish A Budget
Prepare yourself and be aware of how much you can afford to spend, and, most importantly, write down a list of the products that you really need or want to buy. You don’t want to burn your whole budget before you find a good deal that really interests you.
Be Open Minded
Try to consider as much as possible alternatives to the product that you want to buy. Sometimes, you can find a product with similar features for a much better price.
Save Some Extra Cash
If you plan on doing several purchases, maybe you want to consider signing up on Amazon Prime. Not only you can save quite a lot of money on shipping fees but you can also benefit from many other advantages such as same-day delivery, video & music streaming, and many more.
In case you don’t want to pay for the subscription just yet (or never) you can benefit from their 30-day free trial and then cancel your subscription after Cyber Monday.
How To Choose The Best Gaming Monitor
In order to identify what kind of monitor you need, you have to take into account your build’s hardware limits. Follow the next easy rules to keep your decision-making process as easy as possible:
- GTX 1060 6GB, GTX 970, RX 480 and below: 1080p 60Hz monitor.
- GTX 1070, GTX 980: 1080p 144Hz monitor.
- GTX 1080: 1440p 144Hz monitor.
- GTX 1080 Ti, Nvidia SLI or CrossFireX configurations: 4K 60Hz monitor.
That being said, if you feel this information is not enough, you can check our full dedicated post to CPUs right here:
Best Black Friday Monitor Deals
Disclaimer: the following links are deals that we found on amazon.com
- ViewSonic XG2700-4K 27 Inch 60Hz 4K Gaming Monitor
- ASUS VS247H-P 23.6″ Full HD Monitor
- ASUS ROG Swift 27” 1440p Gaming Monitor
- Dell UltraSharp 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- Samsung CFG7 Screen LED-Lit Monitor 23.5″
- Samsung C27F398 27″ Curved Monitor
- LG 27UD58-B 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor
- Asus VP249H 23.8″ LED LCD Monitor
- Samsung C32H711 32-Inch WQHD QLED Curved Monitor
- Samsung U32J590 32-Inch 4K UHD LED-Lit Monitor
- Samsung C32HG70 32-Inch HDR QLED Curved Gaming Monitor
- ViewSonic VP3881 38″ PRO UltraWide Curved Monitor
- LG 27UK650-W 27″ 4K UHD IPS Monitor
- ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34″ Monitor
- Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49-Inch Gaming Monitor
- Acer Predator X27 27″ 4K Monitor