Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just a few weeks away, happening the 23th & 26th November respectively. Even though it all started as a 24-hour event, over the course of the years and after all the popularity it has been gaining, Black Friday & Cyber Monday have been extending their time window on every new edition. Now the deals begin early November and it lasts almost a month.
It can be really time-consuming to try to keep up with the best deals, especially since many of the good ones can last just a few hours. I know, it can be overwhelming, that’s why we’ll do all the research and all the arduous job for you.
Here you can expect to find the best deals on gaming pcs, consoles, games, peripherals, hardware, among many others.
All posts in this category will be constantly updated as new and better deals arise, so make sure you bookmark this post and keep visiting us regularly, you don’t want to miss it!
This year the Black Friday event in Amazon is expected to be bigger and better than the previous one, so here goes a handful of tips that can help you prepare for all what is coming:
Establish A Budget
Prepare yourself and be aware of how much you can afford to spend, and, most importantly, write down a list of the products that you really need or want to buy. You don’t want to burn your whole budget before you find a good deal that really interests you.
Be Open Minded
Try to consider as much as possible alternatives to the product that you want to buy. Sometimes, you can find a product with similar features for a much better price.
Save Some Extra Cash
If you plan on doing several purchases, maybe you want to consider signing up on Amazon Prime. Not only you can save quite a lot of money on shipping fees but you can also benefit from many other advantages such as same-day delivery, video & music streaming, and many more.
In case you don’t want to pay for the subscription just yet (or never) you can benefit from their 30-day free trial and then cancel your subscription after Cyber Monday.
Best Black Friday Prebuilts
Disclaimer: the following links are deals that we found on amazon.com
- SkyTech Gaming PC Ryzen 1200, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400, 1TB HDD – White
- SkyTech Gaming PC Ryzen 1200, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400, 1TB HDD – Black
- Dell Alienware Aurora Gaming PC, i7-8700K, RTX 2080 8GB DDR6, 16GB 2666Mhz, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master Gaming PC (AMD Ryzen 7 1700, AMD RX 580 4GB, 16GB DDR4, 2TB HDD)
- CYBERPOWERPC BattleBox Essential Gaming PC (Ryzen 7 1700, GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 120GB SSD)
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master Gaming PC (Ryzen 7 2700X, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2080 8GB, 1TB SSD)
- CLX GAMING PC Ryzen 5 2600X, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1060 6GB, 240GB SSD+2TB HDD
- CLX GAMING PC Ryzen 7 2700X, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1080 8GB, 240GB SSD+3TB HDD
- CYBERPOWERPC Gaming PC (i7-8700K 3.7GHz, Z370 Motherboard, 16GB DDR4, RTX 2080 8GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD)
- ZOTAC MEK1 GAMING PC GTX 1070 Ti, i7-7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8100A Gaming PC
- Intel NUC 7 Mini PC
- MSI TRIDENT38001US Trident 3 8RD-001US Enthusiast Gaming Desktop