Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just a few weeks away, happening the 23th & 26th November respectively. Even though it all started as a 24-hour event, over the course of the years and after all the popularity it has been gaining, Black Friday & Cyber Monday have been extending their time window on every new edition. Now the deals begin early November and it lasts almost a month.
It can be really time-consuming to try to keep up with the best deals, especially since many of the good ones can last just a few hours. I know, it can be overwhelming, that’s why we’ll do all the research and all the arduous job for you.
Here you can expect to find the best deals on gaming pcs, consoles, games, peripherals, hardware, among many others.
All posts in this category will be constantly updated as new and better deals arise, so make sure you bookmark this post and keep visiting us regularly, you don’t want to miss it!
This year the Black Friday event in Amazon is expected to be bigger and better than the previous one, so here goes a handful of tips that can help you prepare for all what is coming:
Establish A Budget
Prepare yourself and be aware of how much you can afford to spend, and, most importantly, write down a list of the products that you really need or want to buy. You don’t want to burn your whole budget before you find a good deal that really interests you.
Be Open Minded
Try to consider as much as possible alternatives to the product that you want to buy. Sometimes, you can find a product with similar features for a much better price.
Save Some Extra Cash
If you plan on doing several purchases, maybe you want to consider signing up on Amazon Prime. Not only you can save quite a lot of money on shipping fees but you can also benefit from many other advantages such as same-day delivery, video & music streaming, and many more.
In case you don’t want to pay for the subscription just yet (or never) you can benefit from their 30-day free trial and then cancel your subscription after Cyber Monday.
Best Black Friday Console Deals
Disclaimer: the following links are deals that we found on amazon.com
- Xbox One X 1TB
- Xbox One S 1TB Console – Minecraft Creators Bundle
- Xbox One X 1TB Console – Fallout 76 Bundle
- Xbox One X 1TB Console – NBA 2K19 Bundle
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console – Marvel’s Spider-Man Bundle
- Starlink Battle for Atlas – Nintendo Switch Starter Edition
- PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition – PlayStation 4
- Fallout 76 – PlayStation 4
- Xbox Game Pass: 12 Month Membership
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – Xbox One Standard Edition
- Valkyria Chronicles 4: Memoirs From Battle Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Racing Wheel for Xbox One & PC
- Razer Wolverine Ultimate – Gaming Controller for Xbox One & PC
- PlayStation VR – Astro Bot Rescue Mission + Moss Bundle
- Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
- Logitech G29 Driving Force Race Wheel + Logitech G Driving Force Shifter Bundle – PS4 & PC
- Logitech G920 Dual-Motor Feedback Driving Force Wheel with Responsive Pedals for Xbox One
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4