Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just a few weeks away, happening the 23th & 26th November respectively. Even though it all started as a 24-hour event, over the course of the years and after all the popularity it has been gaining, Black Friday & Cyber Monday have been extending their time window on every new edition. Now the deals begin early November and it lasts almost a month.
It can be really time-consuming to try to keep up with the best deals, especially since many of the good ones can last just a few hours. I know, it can be overwhelming, that’s why we’ll do all the research and all the arduous job for you.
Here you can expect to find the best deals on gaming pcs, consoles, games, peripherals, hardware, among many others.
All posts in this category will be constantly updated as new and better deals arise, so make sure you bookmark this post and keep visiting us regularly, you don’t want to miss it!
This year the Black Friday event in Amazon is expected to be bigger and better than the previous one, so here goes a handful of tips that can help you prepare for all what is coming:
Establish A Budget
Prepare yourself and be aware of how much you can afford to spend, and, most importantly, write down a list of the products that you really need or want to buy. You don’t want to burn your whole budget before you find a good deal that really interests you.
Be Open Minded
Try to consider as much as possible alternatives to the product that you want to buy. Sometimes, you can find a product with similar features for a much better price.
Save Some Extra Cash
If you plan on doing several purchases, maybe you want to consider signing up on Amazon Prime. Not only you can save quite a lot of money on shipping fees but you can also benefit from many other advantages such as same-day delivery, video & music streaming, and many more.
In case you don’t want to pay for the subscription just yet (or never) you can benefit from their 30-day free trial and then cancel your subscription after Cyber Monday.
Choosing The Appropriate GPU
First things first, maybe you want to know how to choose a GPU based on your needs and budget:
- For 1080p / 30 fps / high settings: the RX 560 or the GTX 1050.
- For 1080p / 30 to 40 fps / ultra settings: the RX 570 or the GTX 1050 Ti.
- For 1080p / 60 fps / ultra settings: the RX 580 (either 4 or 8 GB) or the GTX 1060 (either 3 or 6 GB).
- For 1440p / 30 fps / ultra settings: the RX 580 8GB or the GTX 1060 6GB.
- For 1440p / 144 fps / ultra settings: the GTX 1070.
- For 4K / 30 fps / ultra settings: the GTX 1080.
- For 4K / 60 fps / ultra settings: the GTX 1080 Ti or 2x GTX 1080 (SLI).
With that said, if you feel this information is not enough, you can check our full dedicated post to CPUs right here:
Best Black Friday GPU Deals
Disclaimer: the following links are deals that we found on amazon.com
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC GAMING 8GB
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING 6GB
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming 8GB
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB